Monday, May 6, 2013

Primal Fudge


When Alisha was here, she made this amazing dessert recipe that I just have to share.  She is vegan/dairy-free/sugar-free/fun-free (just kidding!!) so when she said she had a delish "fudge" recipe you can bet I was a skeptic :)

But these little peanut butter cups were so amazing that I have made them twice since she was here.  Less than 2 weeks ago. And I feel so healthy when eating them too.


Basically you mix all the ingredient together in the blender (or juicer in her case) and then pour it into a lined mini-muffin pan.  Pop it in the freezer for 30 minutes to harden and voila, the most delicious little chocolate peanut butter cups you can imagine.  And practically as healthy as spinach.



{To clarify the recipe, the top three ingredients are coconut oil (which is a solid, lard-like consistency), unsweetened cocoa powder and peanut butter (or almond butter).}

No comments: