Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Noisy Rabbit

We recently joined a local farm co-op, The Noisy Rabbit and today I picked up our first produce basket.



I feel like I do a decent job of feeding our family somewhat healthy meals but no doubt our veggie intake will increase with a weekly supply of seasonal goodies. Each week I return the empty basket and pick up a freshly stocked one. Now all I need is someone to come help me clean & cook this stuff!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

The 1st of May said...

Looks delish!

Brantley said...

We love our produce co-op and it's a fun challenge to find recipes with veggies I wouldn't normally buy! Last week we got leeks. Our favorite is the corn we get in the summer, yummy!

Alisha Place said...

I'm so jealous!!!
That's awesome, now all you need is a Vitamix!
It is the best appliance I've ever owned, but most expensive too. I love it so much I've signed up to be a distributer, I know, add it to the list:
foot massagers
home air purifiers
stationery
etc.
=)
That's how I eat many of my veggies... nourishu.net (coming soon)
xoxo