
"Look Mom, I made a flyboat for my WonderPet." I love his imagination and how he is constantly being resourceful and creative.

Reunited. After 48 hours of being quarantined from each other thanks to the stomach bug, these two were so excited to finally get to play together. It makes my heart sweel to see them be such good buddies and love each other so much. Jackson even cried the day before because we wouldn't let him hug on his brother.

The one and only way I will be able to manage shopping with 3 kiddos...Target's super cart. I'm sure the novelty of being strapped in will wear off quickly and they both will be clamoring to get out. When Ben saw this pics, he said, "Did you threaten to take away their AppleTV or something? They look scared."

DJ West rocking out on Jackson's turntable.

Just a little Saturday out shopping with the fam.

Whenever we take a picture, Westie says "cheese" and grins so big his eyes squeeze shut. Precious!

Helping Daddy fix the storm door. So much fun to teach this little boys things lately. He's such a sponge.

And last but not least, our most recent picture of sweet baby boy #3. I am getting super excited about having 3 little boys and realize how cool its going to be having these little guys grow up with built-in best buddies. And it melts my heart when Jackson talks about his "new other little brother". He recently asked me when he will get to meet the new baby brother and if he could please come to his birthday party when he turns 4. When I old him that both new baby & Weston would be at his party (in June), he grinned ear to ear. And every night as we are reading bedtime stories, the baby loves to kick. There's nothing like seeing Jackson's smile when he feels his littlest brother kicking in my belly. So thankful for my boys!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
1 comment:
Hi Missy, I love checking your blog from time to time and seeing the fun you are having with your boys. I wish we lived in the same town! I know we would have so much fun being mommies together. I can tell you are a great Mom. God bless!!!
Post a Comment