Its official....my remaining days in the working world are numbered. I have officially let Fabric Editions know that my last day will be June 16!! Yippee!
I have had the privilege of working for a very flexible company doing a job I love for nearly 6 years. They very graciously let me return to work post-baby on self-directed schedule of 2 partial days per week, with the flexibility to take off time as needed, no questions asked. Its bittersweet to willingly walk away from a job that I enjoy and that serves as a means to the much-needed "me time". However, Ben & I both grew up with stay-at-home Moms, and we both knew that we wanted that for our children as well. After much thought & prayer, we decided that now was the time to make that transition.
Now that I have put a date on my impending departure, it can't get here soon enough. Its like how you feel at the end of a long semester in college -- the end is in sight & you just can't wait to check out. If it wasn't for me wanting to complete a current project before I hit the road, I would totally be out of there sooner. I am so excited about a fun summer with just me & Jackson before New Baby's arrival!
I mean, who wouldn't want to spend more time with this little rascal?

1 comment:
How exciting! Jackson is looking more & more like your husband!
Post a Comment